Hollygram

Cheesy title, but I couldn't resist. I don't have anything worthwhile to talk about, so I thought I'd dump my latest iphone pictures, which kind of follow a few days in the life of me. In random order, here we have:

  This one goes all the way back to January. Our town has always been a "dry" county and after years of debate, we became "wet". It was comical seeing how fast the grocery stores cleared out shelves to make room for beer and wine. I sent this picture to a friend in Colorado who used to live here because I knew she would find the humor in it. 

My Mom got a new car last month, which was a momentous occasion considering she had her last car 11 years.

Before I started the nutrition challenge, I had a heavenly, carb-loaded weekend. This chocolate bread pudding was divine. I have dreams about it. 

I found these darling flats at Target around Valentine's Day and they were buy one, get one half off. So I bought the black ones and bought my sister a purple pair. I didn't buy a size 11; I'm not sure why I took a picture of those.

Erin gave me this scarf last week and I get compliments every time I wear it. I'm a fan. 

The dome of the Texas Capitol from our trip a few weeks ago.

A few years ago, a friend and I were shopping and found this picture at a consignment shop. My friend bought it and I've always admired it. She texted me the other day and asked if I wanted it. Umm, of course, I'm coming right over to get it! I'm trying to decide on a frame. This one doesn't seem to work for me, but I can't decide what would look right with it. 

And finally, this is a buffet table I found at a junk shop last weekend. I have been looking for a buffet or hutch forever and I really like this one. It's a good price, but I couldn't bring myself to make a decision. I always have to think about a purchase like this. I've decided if it's still there this weekend, I'm buying it. I have a different color in mind for it. More to come on that...

Well there you go, the life and times of me. Exciting, I know!

Comments

  1. That is a really cute scarf. If you do decide to change the frame, bring me the old one. And the scarf while you're at it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts