Flowers, babies, dogs and yoga

One day, I will sit down and write a real post, but for now, here are little pieces of life lately.

1. When I leave Pat and Jerry's, I never leave empty handed. On this particular visit, I left with flowers that Pat picked from the garden for me, a pot of cilantro, and a scripture card. I just love them to pieces. 


2. In a few short weeks, I'll be squeezing these fat baby rolls!

3. Last week, Ranger was adopted. He was a really sweet dog and I've missed him, but I'm glad he's found a home that seems to be the perfect fit for him. This rescue stuff is harder than I thought it would be!

4. So I took an arial yoga class and I am a fan! I may not be a regular, but I will definitely try it again.

The weather here is beautiful today. I'm hoping to get out of work a few minutes early today and get some yard work done at home. 

Comments

Popular Posts