Camera Roll

My thoughts are a little too scattered lately to put together a worthwhile post, but here's a camera roll of things lately that made me happy or made me laugh.


 1. How precious is my nephew Jack? Also, Murphy's pouting face in the background makes me laugh every time I look at this photo.


 2. I was in Fort Worth several weeks ago and waiting in line, in the rain for Joe T. Garcia's. The rain turned out to be a good thing because it sure did dwindle the line down for those who persevered. And then, we saw the most amazing rainbow I've ever witnessed in my life. This photo just doesn't even begin to take it in. It was actually a double rainbow and it was so close and so incredibly bright that I almost needed sunglasses to look at it. I wish you could have seen it in person.


 3. It's not every day that I get a Facetime from the Eiffel Tower, but I'm thankful for friends who think of me when they're at the Eiffel Tower, even if it's rubbing it in my face a little.


4. Every summer, I wish that I had a hammock. This year, I broke down and bought one. Cheers to lots of reading and lounging this year.

5. This guy turned four years old yesterday and I'm so crazy about him, even if he's a brat sometimes.
6. I've become a full blown crazy dog lady now, and there's just no hiding it. This is Ranger and I'm fostering him through a rescue program. It's been a little stressful because Ranger and Murphy don't always get along. But I've become attached to this guy and I'll be happy-sad when someone adopts him.


7. Just because this picture makes me laugh.

That's all I've got for now. I'll try to pull together a more thoughtful post next time, or maybe I'll just purge my camera roll again. Guess you'll have to wait and see.

Comments

Popular Posts