All Things Christmas

My Christmas tree is finally up. I would post a picture, but it's not picture-worthy yet. I still need to do a little tweaking and find a tree skirt.

Nice tree skirts are hard to find at a reasonable price and I can't seem to cough up a lot of money on a tree skirt. I've been admiring the trend of Christmas trees set in galvanized tin buckets or wicker baskets. I searched several stores on Sunday to find one that would work, but everything I found was too small.

And it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't try out some sort of holiday craft. Last year, I made a paper wreath, which I loved so much I left it hanging all year long. So this year, I've ordered a map and I'm going to do something fun with it. Pictures coming soon.

I've got to get on my Christmas shopping. Today I bought a small gift online and that was my first Christmas purchase. I'm going to try and do as much online shopping this year as I can, because fighting the Christmas crowd is my idea of cruel and unusual punishment.

Anyways, that's all I've got today.  I think I'll get started on that online Christmas shopping.




Comments

Popular Posts