I'm still here


Okay, so it's embarrassing how long I've abandoned this little blog. But I haven't deserted it forever. I don't really know where to start, so we'll just have another edition of Hollygram and go from there...

Fresh flowers in my windowsill make me smile.

Welcome to the world, sweet baby. 

I know that I'm not so great at math, but this sign at Magic Nails really confused me. 

Mom and I spent the Easter weekend in Georgia with Katy and Mitchell. We visited an impressive butterfly garden, but sadly my photography skills were not impressive. 
We also visited FDR's "Little White House" and saw the President's unfinished portrait, which he was posing for the morning he died. 
Me, Erin, Stef & Katie ran the Color Run in Dallas and had a great weekend spending time together. 





Comments

Popular Posts