A List

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things right now. Consider this like a Pinterest board of things I actually have rather than want.


Target Olga Flats
This is that awkward time of the year where it's not time for boots yet (it was 93 degrees today), but I'm tired of wearing sandals. I really like these flats for casual outfits.











My Life in France by Julia Child
I've wanted to read this book for a while now, and Erin came home with it the other day. I'm glad we have similar interests in books! This book has been a nice evening read and I think Julia Childs was a fascinating person. Her writing is very witty.














Einstein Bagels' Autumn Roast Coffee. I have to give all credit to the Roomie for this one. Erin has gone on and on all year long about how she can't wait for the Autumn Roast coffee at Einstein and they better have it this year. Yesterday she came home with some of this goodness in a bag and it did not disappoint. This stuff makes my mornings so happy.














Slatkin & Co. Leaves candle
I love fall candles in all different scents, but this one's my favorite. Fall in a jar, ya'll!















These little things like coffee and fall candles are reminders to me that autumn is on it's way. I can't wait for those cool crisp days!

Comments

  1. The shoes are darling. I think I should go buy a pair. Now that we're living in different states, are you still uptight about me copying you?? I agree with you on the candles. I lucked out a few days ago while I was unpacking some boxes and found one of those candles in the Winter scent. That's the best one. I've already talked to one of the Bath and Body Works girls about getting a new one. They said I have to wait until Thanksgiving. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're my first comment! Of course, you're my first reader :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts