Tyler State Park

What am I up to these days? I don't even know where to begin. I moved out of my apartment, I have a puppy, and I'm still staying at my mom's, trying to find a house. I'm still driving 20 miles to let Murphy out on my lunch break every day and I'm so over it. I'm really tired. I'm considering buying a dog run so I don't have to drive home as much, but that seems like a long term solution for a short term problem, so we'll see.

Anyway, no one wants to hear about my living situation and I'm tired of talking about, so onto other things. When I'm gone on the weekend, I try to go places I can take Murphy with me. A few weekends ago, Erin and I took him out to Tyler State Park. It's a beautiful park and I always love going out there.


We took the boy for a canoe ride. I thought he would be a good little dog and sit in the boat, but nope, he sure did jump out of that canoe with his leash still attached. That was the first time he's ever been in deep water and we were nowhere near shore. Erin and I had to grab him and pull him back in. Bless his little heart, I think it scared him a little, but scared me more.

Yep, canoeing with a puppy was...special.

I never tire of this place. 

Comments

Popular Posts