Puppy Love

So, anyone who follows me on Pinterest probably already knows this: I have puppy fever. In a bad way.

I always had dogs growing up, always had a faithful, furry friend following me around the yard waiting for my love and attention. I miss their little wet noses and funny antics. But the last six years or so of apartment living have been a dogless life for me and I have to remedy this soon. The only problem is that I'm still in an apartment. I've been searching for a suitable rent house for months, but that perfect house seems to be hiding from me.

I'm not sure why this is proving to be so difficult. While my friends are getting married, having babies and buying houses, my one little wish for my 30th birthday is to find a rent house and get a puppy. Is that too much to ask of life? I think not. So if you know of a perfect little place that's pet friendly, help a sister out.

The particular breed my heart desires is a German Shorthaired Pointer because I think they're just gorgeous animals and have the sweetest little personalities. Then last night, what shows up in my Facebook newsfeed but this?

It was a sign! I wasn't even looking for one and there they are! We're meant to be...right? Right? After a good 10 minutes of staring at those pictures with my finger hovering over the message button, my common sense took over. I have no place for a puppy. There will be other litters. I can wait.

Then I soothed myself by pinning GSP pictures.

Just LOOK at that face.

Don't they look handsome all grown up?

I need to stop...

but look at this one!

And they call it puppy love...

Someone please help me find a house so I can cure this.

Comments

Popular Posts