July Happenings

I don't intend to for every post to turn into a camera roll, but life is hectic these days and I can't seem to find any words. So here's what I've been up to this summer, at least what I have pictures of.

I took my mom to her first Rangers game and it was awful. They played so bad, even the announcer had given up and we all sat there in silence until the game was over. But at least there was this afterward...
My friend Mallory and I took Parys to a pre-July 4th fireworks show that was the best I've ever seen. I guess Parys wasn't as impressed since she fell asleep during the show. Here's a tiny snippet of the 1-hour show. 

In mid July we went on our annual "Framily" vacation to Beavers Bend. Every summer, a large group of family and close friends rent a big cabin at Beavers Bend and we spend a few days together kayaking, boating on the beautiful lake, cooking and relaxing. This year was great because we had an unusually cool spell and we were able to have campfires every night and spend time outside. It's usually miserably hot this time of year. One morning we took and early morning hike and enjoyed this lovely view. 


We forgot to take a group photo of all 15 of us, but here's part of the Edwards/Moore clan right before we packed up to leave. 

On the way back, we stopped at this fun little peach stand in Efurd and had homemade peach ice cream. Isn't this place cute?


And completely unrelated, I love this new little sushi place we have downtown. The sushi was great and inexpensive... a rare combination. 

So that's all of my documented happenings for the month of July. I'll try to keep up with August.

Comments

Popular Posts