A List

A few updates and tips:

1. I'm still looking for a puppy. The problem is I'm having a hard time finding a GSP that doesn't cost slightly more than my right arm. I can't justify spending stupid money on a dog, so the search is still on. 

2. I'm moving at the end of the month. I have no idea where, but I'm moving.

3. I'm meeting Erin for lunch at the downtown sushi place. I'm excited about that, even if I did forget until she texted me a few minutes ago and reminded me. 

4. My friend Shelly's spending the weekend with me. She lives in Colorado and is visiting Texas in August. Why would a sane person do this?

5. Speaking of Colorado, my sister just found out they're moving there and that makes me very happy! It will be much funner than visiting her in Kansas or some of the other places they could have ended up. 

6. For a mere 5 dollars, this fragrant bouquet of Tyler roses sitting on my desk have made me smile all week. I think I'll treat myself to roses more often. 


It's Friday and that's all I've got, so have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts