The Lovely List-Checking Day

Today was a great day. I had the day off as comp time for working all weekend. So I slept until 9, then got up and actually made breakfast. Then I sat by the fire, sipped coffee and watched Duck Dynasty (I did). I think I need more lazy mornings like that. It felt so good.

It was a sunny day, so I opened the windows, turned on some music and deep cleaned my house. On a side note, I know I'm about 8 years behind on this, but I'm loving anything by NeedToBreathe right now!

Anyways, I love days like today when my house smells like fresh air and that clean scent. As much as manufacturers try, you just can't bottle that smell. I caught up on all my laundry and, drum roll please... I filed my taxes. While I normally wouldn't classify taxes in the same category as a great day, it just felt so good to check that off my list.

And! I ran and worked out. And! I returned emails and ran errands. Now I'm enjoying my freshly-washed sheets that smell like my new fabric softener. Oh, list-checking day, you were all I'd hoped you would be.


Comments

Popular Posts