What I did for Halloween

So, yesterday was Halloween. And while I had a nice little evening with friends, it's hard to forget what I was doing a year ago.


I was in Jamaica.

This year, I was not ziplining in Jamaica and spent most of the day at work, not that I'm bitter or anything.

But I did have a great night with my Sunday School class. A family in my class lives on a street that gets all the trick-or-treaters in town. Hundreds of them. So every year, they set up a tent in their yard, and have a block party. They serve hot chocolate to the trick-or-treaters and friends come over with their own candy to pass out.

This year we also stuffed 100 boxes for Operation Christmas Child. It was a great way to spend Halloween blessing others. I really love my Sunday School class and how they are always serving others.


I saw many some cute costumes last night and many tasteless costumes, although none of them beat these. Put them in whichever category you like.
Halloween 2012 will always be epic. I sure do miss these girls!

Comments

Popular Posts