A Saturday with my people

My sister is here for a month and life has been crazy. Good, but crazy, which is why this little space has been quiet. 

On Saturday, we made an impromptu trip to Dallas/Frisco with Adam. We had lunch at this great little Greek restaurant called Platia. If you are ever in Frisco, I highly recommend it. Since we were in the area, we made a stop by Ikea. I didn't buy anything, but it's always fun to browse. Ikea reminds me of a huge dollhouse. 




Katy warned me these pictures can't go on Facebook. She probably should have said Internet. 

Katy and Adam both needed work on their phones, so while they were in the Apple store, I browsed a few shops. Speaking of phones, I don't think I every mentioned I got a new iPhone. So, I got the new iPhone 5S a few weeks ago and for a hot minute, I'm a cool kid. We'll see how long it takes me to break it. 

Anyway, after that, we went to see the movie About Time. I was skeptical about this movie because it involves Rachel McAdams and time travel, which has been done before. Turns out, I really loved it. I haven't seen a good romantic comedy in a while, but this one didn't disappoint. The movie has a Love Actually feel to it and left me feeling sappy and sentimental. 

Adam said he was so bored he wanted to gauge his eyes out, so yeah. Take your girlfriends for this one. 



After the movie, we made the quick road trip home. It was a fun, unplanned day with my crazy, quirky people.










Comments

Popular Posts