Rambling About My Day

I can't believe it, but I was up before the sun again this morning. I made it to the gym by 5:15 and did my thing. Then I came home, had a healthy breakfast and clung to my little yellow coffee cup. Sitting there in the quiet stillness of the morning with all the promise of a new day ahead; that was my favorite part of today. 

Work was a little awkward. I'm just so brand new, I feel a little useless. I don't know anything about anything going on there. And I haven't been given many tasks yet, so I have a lot of idle time. But I'm trying to make the most of it, learning anything I can. I'm not complaining at all, I'll just be glad when I know my stuff. 

After work, I stopped by Ulta and redeemed my Ulta rewards. I got a free bottle of nail polish and it's the cutest mint green color. Then I came home and worked on my little DIY project some more, went for a bike ride, cooked dinner and chilled for a little while. I don't know what to do with this organized version of me who's getting things done, and I don't know what to do with this crazy normal schedule, but I like it! 

I may be dragging a little more tomorrow and the next day, but bring it! 



 

Comments

Popular Posts