The First Day

Well, I made it through the first day! The day started off right. I jumped up with the alarm, went to the gym at 5, came home, had a little quiet time and enjoyed my cup of coffee. I wasn't rushed and made it to work in plenty of time.

Of course, the first day was awkward, just trying to get situated and figure out how everything works. I will be glad when I find my groove and know my stuff. But it felt good to be back working and to have a normal schedule again. I missed that. I was home from work by 5:15 and had the whole night to do whatever I wanted. Oh yeah, this is what normal people do!

When I got home I worked on a little DIY project I thought of yesterday. I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow. I forgot to take a before picture, but will show the after picture anyway. I hope it turns out. I hate to keep it short again, but I don't have anything very exciting to tell and I've been up since 4:40 this morning. Feels so good knowing I have a job to go to again in the morning!

Comments

Popular Posts