I Wanna Talk About Me

I really want to vent about the miserable day I've had, but it's called the Joy Journal, so I'm going to focus on the positive. 

My day started great. I slept in a little, then went to Crossfit. It was cloudy this morning, so we finally had a little reprieve from the sun. Then I came home and had coffee in my favorite yellow coffee cup and browsed Pinterest. Coffee and Pinterest... a morning can't get much better than that. I texted my sister and saw a picture of her new adorable house. Katy's a newlywed, military wife and just moving into her first house. Hi, Katy! You're famous; you're in blogland now! Happy things pretty much ended there and it turned out to be one of those days I'm so glad is over. 

I promised to tell a little more about myself to you imaginary readers. Let's see... I love baking, working out, decorating and crafting. I love traveling, although I don't get the opportunity nearly enough. One of my goals for the next year is to travel more. I'm going on a seven day cruise in October with some of my best friends and can't wait for that. I'm blessed with abundant, rich friendships. Dr. Peppers, my sunroof, Macs, Mexican food, thrift stores and reruns of Gilmore Girls are little things in life that make happy. 

Hmm...I'm not sure what else. I may be too boring to have a blog. I can hear you imaginary readers snoring now. I would add more exclamation points, but I hate when people write with too many exclamation points. Besides, I'm not really a person who talks in real life with lots of exclamation points, so I wouldn't want to mislead you. Sorry, I'll try to be more exciting tomorrow night...




Comments

Popular Posts