I Need Shorts. And Sandals.

Most days, I really feel great when I get  up early and go to the gym. But today, I'm dragging. It might have something to do with going to bed at midnight.

I had an appointment on my lunch break, so I didn't have time to go home and take a power nap. And tonight I have a Business After Hours to attend for work, where I need to be on. 

So I thought I'd say a little something now because when I finally make it home tonight, I'm not doing a thing, except catch up on my DVR. And maybe clean out my car. I have to do something productive.

In other news, it's 26 days until my cruise! I never had a desire to go on a cruise, but we got a really good rate. How could I say no to seven days away from everything with some of my best friends? I already know we'll have a great time.

Now if I can just find some clothes to wear. I don't have enough summer clothes for seven days and no one is selling summer stuff anymore. I can't find a pair of shorts anywhere! I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do about that.

Anyone want to lend me some clothes?


Comments

Popular Posts